Young At Heart
Thursdays, September 10, 2020-January 28, 2021, 10:30am, Arden Hills
This Spirit-filled group of seniors (adults 50+) meets weekly for friendship, fun, and Bible study.
God is our Shelter in times of storm
Young at Heart warmly welcomes you to join us as we take refuge in God’s Word seeing His wisdom, courage, and guidance in these uncertain times.
God is our refuge and our strength and a very present help in time of trouble.
Young At Heart Gatherings
Our Bible studies this year will help us:
- Tap into the Gifts of the Spirit to enable us to do the work God has called us to
- Be responsive to God’s leading to do His work where ever we are
- Recognize how God engages us to connect with our key family members
- Prepare the next generation for Christ through grandparenting
- Draw our strength from God to overcome challenges as we learn from Old Testament warriors: Ruth, Elijah, and Esther
- Take heart knowing that our Heavenly Father has all we need
- Equip our minds and hearts for the important work God has for us this year